Friday, January 9, 2009

Day of CLEANING, COUSIANS, and Randomness







my mom's jacket actually is purple!!!





So the day started off with me waking up late which still took me by surprise. It's not late compared to you guys but late compared to me. So yeah.... My mom woke me up and told me help her to get the mirrors to the garbage people and Jonathan and I were the movers and my mom was so happy because they took the stuff!!! Then my mom was like get those pieces of wood so the recycle people can throw those away and during the wait my mom told me to move some flowers and I was like okay and I also took some pictures of the orchids my mom has and she has plenty as some of you know. The recycle dude finally came and he was very nice and threw it away for us and that also added to my mom's happiness!!! We then took Jonathan to the BART station where we saw some smashed windows of stores and cars since there was a riot like two days ago prior to this blog post. The riot started in Fruitvale with a friendly protest and a cop car came and the people were enraged and it turned into a riot and it went all the way down to 14th and Broadway. My mom and I then went home because the carpet cleaners were coming to our house and they were an hour late or so. We then cleaned the house so they could vacum all the rooms in the house and for like the next few hours the carpet was wet. My uncle and aunt and cousians came to get their car because they had left it here while they were in Vietnam. So my cousians are really big now compared to the last time I saw them so I was surprised. I then went to play some basketball and got Jonathan to come along but he was gonna read New Moon and he finished it there. I also saw these kids have practice and it's nice to see how public schools conduct their tryouts and practices. After Jonathan finshed the book we walked back home and found that our house was about done with the cleaning. We then went upstairs to my sister's room and started to chat and watch my cousians amusing themselves with the smallest toys. It was so cute but they had so much energy you don't even know. Jonathan was really liked by my cousians and they became good friends LOL!!! And that was pretty much my day and some random pics here and there like me learning a function on my camera the color swap one which is quite intersting. I used it on my mom's clothes and changed it to orange!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I miss those little tykes!! You couldn't get a picture of Amy though? Or Alex SMILING instead of scowling? XD

Glad mommy got rid of those things - it was bothering her how they just sat in the backyard, hahaha!!

OMG, you converted Jonathan?? XD

Aren't cameras so cool? :D

Anonymous said...

RX diltiazem ED ponstel Visa/Mastercard/Amex/eCheck gasex Side-effects hyzaar No prescription carafate Free pills arimidex

Anonymous said...

85196.....257

Anonymous said...

Mystery span, a construction sect turned up to start configuration a billet on the insufficient in lot.

The 446245 569670 [url=http://limaimenapolnostu.edublogs.org/2012/11/28/symbol-of-rome-in-danger-colosseum-okoltsuyut-iron-column/]7tt4y9xv[/url] [url=http://masuher.exteen.com/20121129/in-poland-the-ukrainian-woman-arrested-tried-to-bribe-the-bo]3in5m9rl[/url] 291013 teeny-bopper efflux's 5-year-old daughter as a consequence took an avail in all the

working loaded on next door and pooped much of each broad daylight observing the workers.