Wednesday, January 7, 2009

San Fancisco.... WHAT???









So the day started off with me like always waking up early!!! Then at around ten I had to go get ready take a shower and what not to go to the airport to pick up my uncle and drop Jonathan off. So we dropped him off in the airport and went our ways. I was looking for my uncle here and there and could not find him and my mom decided to go park the car and so we did. We waited for like and hour or almost two for them and they did not show up so we just went back to the bay area. On the way back I feel asleep in the car and when I woke up we were in Oakland near the Korean market which was interesting....!!! After the Korean market I went home and started some work like taking the Christmas lights of and so i did but I did it all by myself but it only took like what half and hour or so. I then went to update my blog about what has been happenings because I was just too lazy to update yesterday and feel asleep talking with Tammy and Sunny online!!! They practically chatted me too sleep and I woke up all tired and surrounded by some laptop equipment... so yeah... After updating my blog I went to play basketball at Wood school where some people invited me to play a pick up 5 on 5 game. So I played and got hit in the face once with an elbow and slipped on someone so I had my fare share of injuries in one day. Although I fell down and what not I still played okay.... well not that okay but just okay. So after the game I walked back home and found that my mom was not at home and she was actually went to pick Jonathan up from the BART station so i went to take a shower. After the Game and the shower I felt that my ankle is hurt but it's no big deal but it just hurts which is probably from an old injury so yeah. And after the shower I ate and watched some NBA and COLLEGE BASKETBALL which was good but basketball is not everything to me so it's just for fun. And watched 90210 a new episode which was good and then watched the NEWS and their is a big like really big riot going about in Oakkland and it's scary like really riots like cars burning violence etc. So that's what is up with me!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brother :)

Ohhh, you went to pick up Cu De Loc?? I heard he missed his flight, HAHAHAHAA XD I don't know if you're still with them but tell them I say HI :D

I'm sorry I'm not there to help you take down the lights and decorations :(

INJURIES? MORE?? :( Be safe, bro!!

I love and miss you lots :)

JU.

Wait, HOW COME WHEN I'M ONLINE TAMS IS NEVER ON??

Anonymous said...

Did you see the many comments I left on your fb? XD