Thursday, August 13, 2009

Haircuts and Meteor Showers?!?!?!?







Well the day started with my sister and I staying up past one like always but, this time we went outside to look up at the sky for a Meteor flying past the dark sky. Once we got out and in about 5 minutes we were in luck, we saw a huge Meteor flying across the dark sky which made it look just like a shooting star! Although I did not capture that moment in time you people reading my blog can imagine a shooting star! Then we both went to sleep and in the next few hours we woke up. Later in the day my mom told us that my sister was going to get a haircut at 4:30 which was later than what we expected but whatever. At the hair salon while my sister was cutting her hair I was studying more and more vocab hoping to increase my dictionary within my head. My sister's haircut took forever! But she did have a lot of hair cut of and when I say a lot it means a lot so it's understandable. Next up my mom decide to cut her hair also and it went by quite fast. After both my mom and my sister was done cutting their hair it was my turn. I went to a different place to cut my hair though, it was one of my aunts place. So I CUT MY HAIR!!! Just because I am going back to school and don't want to have a fresh haircut like everybody else will. After I finished I came home to take a shower and went down to study more and more and more! So much SAT work still ahead of me so yeah....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?