Tuesday, August 11, 2009

SAT Studying





Well I know I have not updated my blog for such a long time so I will understand if nobody sees this blog entry anytime soon. I have no excuse for no updating my blog and to tell you the truth I was just relaxing and trying to have a good time this summer. It's already towards the end of my summer and I will try to update my blog as much as possible before I leave back for school. Well not much has been going on this summer except for summer camp which I do not want to talk about because it was just tiring!!! For the past few days I have been trying to study the SAT's but I guess it's already really late to study. This should have been me last year but I believe I still can improve my score. I regret not studying the SAT's before this because I did not give too much thought to the idea of how important the SAT's were but every time I thought about it I was just somewhat scared I guess. Cowering away from the things that affect your future big time! But now I am determined to study but it's better late then never right! So I just need more encouragement from friends family and what not because they matter most and everybody just needs a little push but in my case I need a big push or else I will fail! If anybody has any tips for me about taking the SAT's or any websites I would be very happy if you could help me cause right now I need all the help I can get. I have been using the books, internet and etc. trying to help me complete this obstacle in life but anyways yeah. Leave me comments!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

though you are smarter than me, i guess i do have tips. if you need any. =)

A.H.H.A. said...

I would love tips!!!

Imprezzionist said...

You can do it brother! And yah, most colleges do offer SAT prep courses. You can try those. And just do lots and lots of review questions. Good luck bro!